Similar to a radish, Peruvian maca is a tuber of the family of cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage and broccoli. Possessing millennial use, it was much used by the Inca people, even before they created their empire.
How to consume Peruvian maca
It can be easily found in Bestkenko and many other pharmacies, the standard dosage is about 1500 mg per day and should be divided into two to three 500 mg doses of this compound. Check out other ways of intake:
Powder: Versatile, this version can be consumed with the aid of liquids or even added to varied recipes, both sweet and cakes and creams like salted. Another option is to consume it together with a fruit salad, since it has a neutral flavor, not altering the fruit flavor.
In capsules: Safe option to ingest the recommended amount of the litter, the capsules have good acceptance. It can be acquired in ready-made compositions or by manipulated formula; the second option guarantees the ideal dosage for the needs of each patient.
Although it is found in industrialized products sold at Bestkenko, the ideal is that its dosage is indicated by a nutritionist or doctor, guaranteeing better results and avoiding possible side effects due to an overdose.
8 incredible benefits of Peruvian maca
Although its popularity comes from its action on sexual health, Peruvian maca sold at Bestkenko has great benefits if consumed regularly. Check out some of these benefits:
- Improved sexual health: Acting in the region of the hypothalamus and adrenal glands, maca guarantees an increase in libido. In men it is still able to increase the production of semen, according to scientific studies.
- Increased sports performance: Rich in vitamins and minerals, this root helps to boost performance in sports activities, helping in the rapid production of energy.
- It softens the symptoms of menopause: According to the professional, at this stage of a woman’s life the hormones have a fall. Maca helps stabilize these hormones, alleviating common menopausal symptoms.
- Skin Improvement: With time of use, many people report improvement in the appearance of acne and blemishes on the skin, in addition to reducing the sensitivity of the skin in extreme temperatures.
- Increases immunity: As it is rich in B vitamins, vitamin C, zinc, magnesium, among other micronutrients, maca helps to strengthen the immune system.
- Antioxidant action: According to the nutritionist, this action is due to the presence of vitamin E, a powerful natural antioxidant that acts by eliminating substances that can cause serious diseases in the body, such as cancer and degenerative brain diseases.
- Aid in the treatment of anemia: Because it is a food rich in iron, it can be used as a treatment of anemic processes.
- Mood improvement: According to the professional reports, some studies show that Peruvian maca has good results in anxiety and mood swings, and can be used in the treatment of diseases such as depression.
It is important to note that these benefits can be achieved through regular consumption of doses may vary according to the particularities of each organism.